May 18, 2017
USA Wheelchair Rugby Squad for Japan Para Wheelchair Rugby Championship
Photo: Mandy Goff
The USA Wheelchair Rugby team earned a silver medal at the 2017 Tri Nations Wheelchair Rugby Invitational May 10-13 at the Lakeshore Foundation in Birmingham, Alabama.
The team has traveled to Japan for the Japan Para Wheelchair Rugby Championship May 25th-28th. These tournaments are necessary for the team to prepare for the Americas Zonals in Paraguay September 3-10, which is a qualifier for the International Wheelchair Rugby Federation World’s.
More information about the Japan Para Wheelchair Rugby Championship should be posted soon on the Japan Wheelchair Rugby Federation web page.
USA Wheelchair Rugby Squad: Japan Para Wheelchair Rugby Championship May 25th-28th
- Chuck Aoki, Minneapolis, MN
- Clayton Brackett, Birmingham, AL
- Jeff Butler, Austin, TX
- Ernie Chun, Phoenix, AZ
- Chad Cohn, Tucson, AZ
- Jake Daily, Belleville, IL
- Joe Delagrave, Chandler, AZ
- Lee Fredette, East Moriches, NY
- Joe Jackson, Chandler, AZ
- Talbot Kennedy, Atlanta, GA
- Chuck Melton, Richview, IL
- Alejandro Pabon, Arlington, TX
- Tim Vixay, Portland, OR
- Josh Wheeler, San Tan Valley, AZ