April 21, 2017
USA Rugby South Camps
USA Rugby South Release: Dana Sommer Catron
****UPDATE: Please sign up for these camps asap as the EIRA requests registration for their camp by April 23, 2017.
Sunday, April 30, 2017 – Combined u19 Panther and Eagle Impact Rugby Academy Camps – Participate In Two Camps The Same Day!
• Location: Montague Park, 1175 East 23rd St, Chattanooga, TN, 37408
• U19 Boys – RAN 15’S Focused.
• Players can travel to one location and participate in two camps on the same day.
• 10:00am to 1:00pm – Eagle Impact Rugby Academy (EIRA) Camp with Coach Brendan Keane. The cost is $50.00 per player, paid to the EIRA, however currently registered Panther members will receive a $25 discount. For more information, click on this link to view the flyer: https://media.wix.com/ugd/8a98bc_0bef84a4b4b94e0eb7a21fff8f26ba0f.pdf or contact Brendan at email@example.com to sign up.
• 2:00pm to 5:30pm – USA Rugby South Panther Open Try-Outs and All-Star Player Camp. Panther coaches will run skill development and assessment drills. Players should be prepared for live practice sessions. Current and interested Panther players must register with our program and submit an annual $25 fee: https://form.jotform.com/theresa812/2016-2017-All-StarRugbyReg
Please wear a numbered jersey, rugby shorts, and cleats. Please also bring a mouthpiece and your own tape and/or braces if needed. Please bring plenty of water and snacks.
Player Eligibility Requirements
Panther players must also be current with USA Rugby CIPP Player Registration requirements, which can be found here: http://www.usarugby.org/membership/
Players interested in defending the Panthers’ 1st Place title in the 2017 RAN Championships must be born January 1, 1998 or later and meet the World Rugby Regulation (8) for 3-year residency requirements. More information can be found via their website: https://rugbyamericasnorth.com/
Director of USA Rugby South – Kevin Kitto firstname.lastname@example.org
South u19 & Youth Program Director – Mark Williams email@example.com
Management & Travel – Theresa Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & Communications – Dana Catron email@example.com
CONTACT US TO JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org